Our Quality Responsibilities
• Quality Control Planning
• Quality Assurance
• Raw-Material Incoming Control
• Forging Process Control
• Heat Treatment Control
• Outsource Material Incoming Control
• Process Control
• Final Control
Organization Of Quality Department
The managerial processes are interrelated and prepared the diagram of the relationship between processes.
• Sales and marketing process
• Purchasing process
• Production planning process
• Quality Control process
• Production process
• Quality Management and improvement process
• Human Resources and Education process
• Storage and Shipping process
• Tool Design and Production process
• Maintenance process
Drawings and Specifications of the Customer
• Our customer sends the drawings and change level of parts, after order confirmation.
• After that this technical documentation are examined before the production process (actual drawings, technical specifications, standards, productibility, feasibility and other requests)
• Our Engineering Team creates and apply the correct process management documents according to these requests.
• The control plans are prepared according to geometric tolerances on the drawing. Control frequencies size and methodological criteria are defined.
• Key product characteristics are defined on the control plans. Quality Control Team is checked this dimensions and characteristics.
• Our team calculates the process capability for key characteristics.
• Quality Planning Team prepares the control plans for incoming, process and final parts.
All risk for production processes are evaluated during the Failure Mode Effect Analyse (FMEA)
• Part Process
• Potential Failure Mode
• Effect of Potential Failure
• Severity (Degree of Effect)
• Cause of Potential Failure
• Importance Level (for key characteristics)
• Actual Controls
• Detect Ability
• Priority Risk Factor
• Corrective Actions
• Responsible and Date
• Results - Performed Actions
• Final Severity (Degree of Effect)
• Final Possibility
• Final Detect Ability
• Final Risk Factor
Our Quality Team does also...
• Quality Planning Team prepares the Flow Chart and Control Plan for product.
• After that Production Planning Team prepares the work order of the part on ERP.
• The operator Instructions are created and updated after each revision of drawing.
• These Instructions and Control Plans are on workstations.
• Strengthened Pre-Launch Control Plans are prepared for critical parts.
• Qualtiy Team has controlled and tested according to customer request.
• Process and machine parameters are defined according to how is prescribed into specs, norms, standarts and drawings.